Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Hello 2013. And hello blogworld.

So, yeah, it's 2013.

2012 was a bad year.   Bad year for me blogging, and just a bad year in general.  I wasn't very happy last year, and I didn't blog much.  Last time I blogged was in August!  I didn't really have that much to write or talk about, I still don't really.  

But...I'm going to make that all change.  I'm going to try and blog more regularly, even if I manage once a month that would be good!  

So there's not much for me to tell you, I really don't want to look backwards on last year.  

Looking forwards, I hope that this will be a really good year.  I hope that I will meet someone special, someone who I am attracted to, who is kind, honest and normal.  

I really hope that I will be happy, and healthy, and I hope to make more of an effort to be healthier.  I want to lose some weight and feel better and more confident of myself.  

Finally, my parents have applied for planning permission to build a new house.  I really hope that this permission will be granted, as our house is so old, and damp and cold, that it's really not a comfortable house for anyone to live in, let alone my elderly parents, who both suffer from arthritis.

So what are you hoping for 2013?

Last of all I'll leave you with this picture of me and an Aussie soap star that I met on New Years Eve.  His name is Stephen Peacocke and keep an eye on him, he could be the next Chris Hemsworth for all we know :) I'm taking the fact that I met him on New Years Eve as a sign of good things to come for the next year.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous start to the New Year! I hope all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry last year wasn't good for you. It was amazing and awful for me, seems like most years go like that though. A lot of good and bad, that's life right? I hope you succeed in your goals, feeling good about yourself is so (SO!) important!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate any comments that you leave!