Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Sometimes and always...

I'm linking up with Megan @ Mackey Madness for 'Sometimes and Always'


Sometimes: I think I can watch an episode of The Walking Dead without covering my eyes
Always: I end up covering my eyes at some point of an episode

Sometimes: I get annoyed with my friends when they cancel on plans that I was looking forward to.  
Always: I remember that I love my friends.

Sometimes: I don't mind work at the beginning of the week
Always: I can't wait for the weekend!

Sometimes: I have favourites of the children I work with every day
Always: I love all of them

2 comments:

  1. I can't watch Walking Dead for that reason alone!

    And I hate when friends cancel plans! One of my pet peeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you on the friends' canceling thing! Drives me crazy! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate any comments that you leave!